Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Continues

This month has been busy!! Not only have I started a second job, but I also have started several other commissions promised to several fans of mine on Deviant Art. I plan to tackle them all at the same time to keep the canvas fresh. Once they're done I'll be adding them to my small storefront page on Facebook as sample works.



Here we have Zee the electronically enhanced human, Akuri the fennec fox, and Isdes in 2 forms (human and dragon). They're all very creative characters and deciding on poses has been very difficult. I used reference for the first two images and the last is still in the concept stage.

I'm hoping to finish the first two before the end of next month and the third by the end of June. The last will be a full-render color painting. It'll be challenging. But I'm really looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment