Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Blog

A lot of time has been spent lately on jobs, games, and time spent with those I love. Many around me have been incredibly inspired these days to work on projects and life goals. This environment has brought me to the place I am now: who am I? What impact do I have on the people and organizations I'm in contact with? What degree of impact could I really have if I applied myself more towards my talents and life goals? Who and what do I really want to be and how will I achieve that?

With this blog I would like to mark the beginning of a journey to become a better me. To strengthen the skills and talents that define me. To rise up a level from the day to day life that I've been living to achieve something rather than just pass the time.

To enjoy my time has been my goal for a long while. I would like to adjust this goal to be "enjoying my time while improving my quality of life." It's going to be a process for me, but I look forward to seeing the fruits of my efforts. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment